Mark Sonder Productions Batting 1000
Plus…Claim your FREE Checklist
Right now at Mark Sonder Productions we are batting 1000! We want to share our good news with you and let you know of a current campaign we are running. We just set a goal to get 1000 “likes” on our Facebook page as well as 1000 “followers” on our Twitter page. Can you please help us continue to “Bat 1000?” Click and like/follow us today and checkout our good news below, as well as claiming your FREE Checklist!
1. We are celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the publishing of the most relied upon text in the area of entertainment for meetings, conventions, trade shows, expositions and events in the world. That book is, “Event Entertainment and Production,” written by Mark Sonder, MM, CSEP and the Chief Entertainment Officer at Mark Sonder Productions.
2. Speaking of anniversaries, next year will be the 30ieth anniversary of the creation of Mark Sonder Productions (originally Mark Sonder Music), commencing business in New York City in 1985!
3. A year of good business worldwide:
– This week the company is providing music for a large association at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History in Washington DC, as well as a new product introduction for a corporation in Arlington, VA.
– Next week the company is sending speaker Nathan Schulhof, inventor of the MP3 Player and President of Future Technology Company, to India to deliver a keynote presentation at The Indian Institute of Technology.
– In addition, the company lists 21 cities in 15 States in the US that they will be placing musicians/headline entertainment in so far this year plus working in Europe and India.
4. Innovative Booking Practices. In Q4 2013 and extending into Q1 2014 sending out a speaker at no free (including no hotel and no r/t airline tickets) for corporate and association clients as Mark Sonder Productions lined up a Sponsor for this speakers expenses and fees!
“I am both honored and fortunate to continue to be relevant in this industry, where corporations and associations call on my company to provide them with world-class musicians, headline entertainment, speakers, and production support,” says Sonder.
Click here for your FREE checklist.
Have Mark book your next meeting/event which requires music or entertainment +1-540-636-1640 or email@example.com.